Friday, October 17, 2008

The day where i cried because of SJAB


HI !not that i cried like the picture above but ... okay ... i really cried today lah(although it is only 1 drop of tear .. ) ... well ... here is the story : there was St john today but because i lost my CPR notes , i need to follow my St john yearmate to her house to photocopy . Then as we headed back to school , and when we are in the canteen , i realised that my burret is missing . Okay ... so i like rushed to find it .. well ... because i was wearing boots and that the floor is wet . I fell and landed on my knees . I didn't feel the pain at first because i was so scared that i might get into trouble and never ever wear my Full-u until i got another burret ... hey .. i just got my lance corporal okay .. i wan to show off .... so yeah ... i was like so scared that i sorta cried lah ... but not because of the wound . okay then finally .. we found my burret ... it was on the road . OMG ! i wan to jump off the building okay . i actually dropped my burret . it is as though stepping on the st john flag okay . so yeah ... we found the burret and then went back to school and i was like bleeding like mad ... like really bleeding .... haha ... because of the abration wound . Well ... all thanks to my first aid book . I know that my wound is a abration wound and it is highly infectious . okay so my yearmate was like : hey u okay a not ? u r bleeding like .. alot leh ... stop lah ... Wah ... so touched .. so then later , we went to the toilet to wash my wound but then , the level 1 toliet is washing so ... we had to go to level 2 . Then , the level 2 toilet is ALSO cleaning sooooo .... we finally found a toilet that isn't washing or cleaning and that is level 3 . Okay .... that was like .... PAIN ! okay . then when we wash the wound , yeah quite pain lah ... Then , we went down to the general office to take plaster ... but then when we stick the plaster ... after a while , the plaster fell off .... well .. because that my knee was wet ... yeah then i had to run and do drill .... and then ... when we stand in attention or whenever we need to lift our legs 90 degree , wah ... my skirt was like ... putting friction on my wound lah ... then the best thing :punishment . I didn't bring my name tag so must spuat-stand ... okay fine i did 5 ... then later , senior said that i wasn't loud enough so i had to do another time ... okay that was pain okay . yeah then that's when i cried a little lah ... so now i put grauze and anticeptic on the wound lor .... oh yeah ... we did heritage badge work today ! so . yeah i managed to completed it . so now ... got first-aid exam coming up ... so please wish me luck ! oh oh ! yesterday we did lots of punishment as well ... like twinkle and jumping jack ... ( haha ... quite crazy to say but it is fun .. ) . going to start one anime called Kaze No Stigma . haha ... although i am still new with Shakugan no shana . But i think that i will like it . soooo bye !

No comments: