Sunday, April 20, 2008

Under The bed


Hey Hey !~~ I just found my old MP3 under my bed !!! -.-" But it is so dirty ~ Nevermind ..... i just continued with my story and it rocks . I might post it on the blog . No gurantees but yeah ..... Anyway , please do visit my profile on :


It is a promise ~! *sigh* I have no idea how to play 'Albumblatt' i mean i paused at a place and i don't know how to continue ....... HELP~! I NEED A PIANO TEACHER ~~!!! Bleh... what am i saying ... a piano teacher ?? They will smack me if i don't practise .... BUT I NEED THEM ~! man~! i want to learn violin ..... but although i guess that it is difficult but ... I WILL TRY !! when i grow up ...... Then i will pay for it . Okay , BYE BYE ~! >.<

1 comment:

Lim wei said...

sooo... your MP3 is dirty... hahas... good luck playing albumblatt or wadever it is called in my sense...