Monday, April 21, 2008

A Day's Extract Of Music Princess's Life





Hey people , today was dreadful ..... MY PHONE RAG IN HIGHER MOTHER TONGUE CLASS TODAY !!!! -.-" I wonder if my teacher heard it ... Perhaps she did but pretended not to hear because if your phone ring during class , the teacher will confiscate it . >.< took me more than 3 hours to 'finished' it . I added shades and all but the colour pencils destroyed the beauty if the art .... I guess that colourpencils ARE for children. Well, Message to Lim Wei , Sheryl or Yi Hua if you read this : Gomenasai ~! I tried my best but i gave up in the end XP. Oh yeah , speaking if sheryl , she told me something SUPER funny today morning . At home , her older brother ( 18) stepped on her toe and blood SQUIRT out if it (Because her nail broke ) and her brother SCREAMED ~! WOW ~! Isn't this a super funny thing ? I have never ever heard a boy screamed before so i have no idea how it sounded like . Okay , out if the blood squirting incident . I was reading 'Harry Potter' today and it was super exciting . They were discussing about how to destroy Lord Voldermort's Horcrux ~!>o< ~! So exciting ! Ehem..... Sorry . Man~! How i wish i can continue writting my story but ..... Exams are coming up ! Well , you can cheer me up by commenting : Ganbatte ! 全力を尽くしなさい !



Because it means em... how do you translate it ? Oh yes , Do Your Best . Ok Ok ?? ^^ Okay , That's All For Today . さようなら~!


No comments: