Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dawing completed ~!


Hurray ! I completed a drawing ! Well... i guess that it is pretty ordinary .
Today , the heavy rain destroyed my sweet moments . If it wasn't for the rain , i woul have been to my neighbour's house and play with their puppy . But , even there is no rain , i woudn't think i have the courage to say :Hello~! May i come in and play with your dog ?
I guess that my heart will be filled with happiness and nervousness >.<~
Sigh..... nevermind .. Hey today , my maths teacher bought us ice-creams and allowed us to eat them during class ! Isn't she nice ? I will promise her that i will get good results and give her a teachers' day present .
MISS QUEK ALL THE WAY !
Wait a minute ... did i spell her name correctly ??? Well... Nevermind . Okay , need to study for the Comprehension test tomorrow .....Bye ~

No comments: