Saturday, November 8, 2008

sashiburi !


hi La Corda D'oro book 11 ! its been a while ! sigh ... now my life only consis if 4 things .. ... eat , sleep , watch anime and read manga ... ... i know , its really boring now . Holidays have its advantages and disadvantages , so well ... of course , i went out with my friends as well and spent lots of money . besides spending , i also earned $50 dollars recently ! reason is because i passed my Grade 3 piano ! yay ! although i really need to buck up on my sight reading ... ... So yeah , just went out with nicole on wednesday at parkway parade . We ate ramen and it cost me a bomb since i am the one paying for the food to celebrate her birthday . I also bought manga from the comic connection there ! yay ! La Corda D'oro book 10 ! the poster was really great ! A Poster of Tsukimori and Hino holding onto a violin ! KYAA!! So yeah , after shopping at PWP ( Parkway Parade ) , i went to watch anime at her house ! well ... ... until my parents and brother went to fetch me back . I played in her pool and nearly drenched myself . i was trying to see how deep was the pool's first stair while holding onto nicole's hand . then before my feet would reach it , my skirt was already wet !! Phew. nicole totally saved me then! well ... ... yeah , after that , my parents brought me back to PWP for dinner .... ironic right ? I know . Okay now , about my outing with Ji Hee . Well that was really sudden . At first we decided it on friday but , She smsed me early in the morning . My Parents woke me up at around 11:24 and i saw all the unready smses . okay ... ... it was like they all shot towards me . okay then when i saw this : Sei yin , meet you at serangoon MRT at 12 okay ? I was like : WHAT???!!! Then i immediately called her then discussed discussed and then i rushed out to change . But one prob . i don't know how to get to Serangoon MRT !!! But after reading the directory , ofcourse the brilliant me got there safe and sound . Guess what , i was even earlier than Ji Hee . MUAHAHA !!! later , we took bus 53 and then to bishan junction 8 . We Shopped a while and then bought the movie ticket . $10 !! for one ticket okay ?! Costed me a bomb ! well ... can't blame them ... ... its a holiday . so yeah , i ate a obento for lunch at the food court there , didn't get anything special to bring home . and just watched the movie . It was so mushy ! GROSS !! HSM3 was like okay ... ... 50% for my $10 ? not worth it at all ! so yeah ... one good news ! I passed my first aid exam !! ALL!! BANDAGING , TRANSPORTATION OF CASUALITY AND CPR AS WELL !~! CONGRATS ME ! oh oh i heard that guys actually can go crazy because they looked at pink stuff for too long ? wow ... ... okay . then this may be a good thing for me right ? haha ... ... NO GUYS WILL LOOK IN MY BLOG ! MAY THEY DIE FROM READING ! *MUAHAHAHA!!!!-------* OKAY . need to go to mu grand's home for dinner now ! be expected to see crab there !~! YAY !! BANZAI ! will miss you ~! *KISSU* <-- GROSS !!
well .. ja ne ! ( means see you again )

No comments: