Tuesday, November 18, 2008

happie and scared girl


Hello ! i am so happy ! i just got my La Corda D'oro DVD ! Its the whole series as well ! YAY ~! and its only $9.90 . I started my japanese course and its kinda fun just that i need to wait for my fren ... ... today i waited for her for 15 minutes ... ... lols ... ... finished Seto no Hanayome yesterday and starting on Hayate no Gotoku ( they sensored lot of words in the anime ) . I am also going to start on my piano lessons soon and i need to buck up on my sight reading fast . I am going to see how clear the DVD is at night and need to practise writing the Hiragana later ... ... tired .... ... Good thing that there is no lessons on weekends . BUT , i have nothing to wear tomorrow and i am the shortest in class !!! okay fine , i am short ... ... i am kinda scared for reasons that i don't know and i think that its stupid . okay see you in a few days ... ... need to watch anime now bye bye -

No comments: