Wednesday, May 14, 2008

wow ~!


Sheryl is the third from the left !She is my friend !! ^^( I'm so sorry sheryl .. but you won't allow me to take your photo !!)
I went to this website yesterday and saw alot to La Corda D'oro things there !! By the way , it was said that there is going to be a La Corda D'oro DVD coming out soon !!YAY ! i am so going to buy it . Today was pretty boring because i needed to stay back and well... practise for the upcoming Literature play and it is 20% of my whole common test ! I must work hard because I didn't do well for that common test paper ... >.< !! *depressed*... Oh yeah ! I just wrote a composition on the title : snow . It is a story about the last time i saw snow and i guess that it was pretty sad bacause it was quite bloody . I intend to extend it to a longer version but because it is just a short composition , well.. i guess that i can't make it long . Do you wanna know what happened during the reherasal today ? well... my role was Carol , and sheryl is my brother in the play ... it seems that we are the main characters in the whole play ! Well... my favourite part was when we both appear infront of our "mother" ( who was acted by Diana )and we had our bums hitting each other's ! It was so funny with the sound effect "BOING!" haha ! It sounded like two ball colliding with each other . Well anyway .. there is the link to the La Cora D'oro website :
http://www.baka-saru.net/icerydragon/corda.php

No comments: