Monday, May 12, 2008

♪Being Royality is just soo..DUH~!♪


Haha ... just kidding . Life is now peace and nice because exams are over !But i will miss D.gray-Man this week due to the Sec 1 Discovery Camp ~!!! WAHH ... My D.Gray-Man ! Lets just face the fact ... not everything goes as you planned . Ahh... well ... I can't believe that my mother actually went to Takashimaya to buy me the book i wanted ... What Great Motherly Love . Hey... Guess what i gave her for Mothers' Day ? A Pink Carnation ! Flower prices are shooting up .... Sigh... By the way , i just rearraged my bookshelf again because of the new mangas which i bought ... now , i have around 85 mangas !! Yay ! But my target is 100 ... lets see ... still long way to go but my bookshelf is already three-quarters full !!! Nevermind ... the most is i shift them or build a house with them ... Maybe next time i can bulid a double deck with them because the previous house i build is a Japanese Bungalo . So .. lets end today ... BYe ~!

No comments: