Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BOred !~!


Hello ! I am bored ! BIG RICE BALL FOR U ! I ate reeally a lot today ! 3 fish , crab , jellies , chocolates an apple for Dinner ! Now , i am doing my homework ! Tired ... ... Seriously , i think that i am gonna die tomorrow . We are getting 3 PAPERS BACK !!!! And 2 of them include MAth and PHYSICS !!!! THE ONES THAT I AM AFRAID MOST ! I have no idea whether will my heart take the shock . I might just faint on the spot . Seriously , i just went out on monday to celebrate Ka****'s birthday and i totally spent a bomb . around $20 ? and i was like bloated after the expensive lunch i ate . The later , we went to take neoprints ! YAY ! All of us except L* To** ! She didn't go ! AHHHH!!!!! Next outing will be on L* To**'s birthday which will be after the mid years , follwed by j* **'s birthday party ! then will be me and ni**** ! ^^ tanoshii ! >.< PRESENTS ! hehe .... .... OH i will need to polish my boots tomorrow ! This week is full u ! YAY ! I love my full u ! okay gtg do my hw and redo my art ( WAHH !!) bye bye !

No comments: