Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WAKARIMASEN !!!!!!!


I HAVE NO IDEA WHO AM I . That is the question popping up in my head in the nights . Well yeah seriously who am i ? and did i do anything wrong in this life so far ? Like going into my current school , and getting into SJAB as my cca . Plus , I feel even more unsecured in my future . I mean , what can i do ? What occupation is available for me to support myself ? What are my talents ? I DON'T KNOW !!!!!!!!!! IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS !! AND , WHAT CAN I DO IN SJAB WHEN I AM NOT IN THE FIRST AID TEAM ? YEAH WELL SURE , I DID PASS MY FIRST AID TEST BUT WHAT IS THE POINT WHEN I AM NOT IN THE FIRST AID TEAM ? *SIGH* troubled teenager . Oh , i think i gained 1 kg . maybe ~ should be around 45-48 kg . *sigh* ... ... wanna faint . Body figure like my mama . CAN THINK !!!! and guess what , i am only 15++ cm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREAK !!!what , i just weigh myself and i am ... ... around 45 kg . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! FREAK !!!!!!! IDIOT !!!! sorry , for being freaked out . Just realised that i am like the shortest in class ... ...

No comments: